- Sr. hardware engineer in AE/ENG1-CN, work together with other colleagues to accomplish development projects
- HW requirement development and management
- Track and control HW related changes
- Schematic design, create electric partlist
- Create HW test plan, FMEA validation test plan
- Track and evaluate test results
- ASIC hardware testing and results analysis
- ASIC Test software programming with C language
- Cooperate with software team to define hardware and software interface
- Deliver hardware module and structure according to hardware requirement specification.
- Design, verify and validate module design.
- HW design and release in time
- Report project status to project manager and engineering manager
- Failure analysis and provide engineering support to manufacturing
- Bachelor or above in EE, Automobile, or Automation
—5+(master) or 8+(Bachelor) years working experience, motor control(window lift) related knowledge